Life at Three Rivers West Children's Centres Life at Three Rivers West Children's Centres Life at Three Rivers West Children's Centres Life at Three Rivers West Children's Centres Life at Three Rivers West Children's Centres

Related Pages

Useful numbers

NHS Enquiries

NHS 111 is a new service that's being introduced to make it easier for you to access local NHS healthcare services in England. You can call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergency. NHS 111 is a fast and easy way to get the right help, whatever the time.

NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.


National Breastfeeding Helpline:

Independent, confidential, mother-centred, non-judgemental breastfeeding support and information

 0300 100 0212

Targeted Advice Service

Children's social care emergency, out of hours service

0300 123 4043

Family Lives

People contact Family Lives about all aspects of family life that include all stages of a child’s development, issues with schools and parenting/relationship support. They also respond when life becomes more complicated and provide support around family breakdown, aggression in the home, bullying at school, teenage risky behaviour and mental health concerns of both parents and their children. They provide a helpline which is open  9am – 9pm, Monday to Friday and 10am – 3pm Saturday and Sunday, advice on their website, an email service, live chat and parenting/relationship support groups. 

0808 800 2222

SunFlower Helpine

Anyone affected by Domestic Abuse can contact this number for confidential advice and support

08088 088 088


Emergency calls to contact the police.


Police (none emergency)



You can talk to Childline about anything

 Whether you’re feeling stressed, anxious, lonely or down—they are there for you.

Our counsellors help lots of young people with all sorts of things, like bullying, problems at home and self-harm. Whatever it is, they can help.

0800 1111

Herts Young Homeless

Homelessness can be defined as being without permanent, stable or suitable accommodation. Besides rough sleepers and people living on the streets this includes those who are sleeping on friends floors or living in hostels.

Need Advice?

0844 833 0933